How can I increase the number of visits to my profile page?
Here are some helpful tips to increase the number of visits to your profile page:
- Stay actively engaged on the website by logging in regularly instead of just registering and leaving.
- When you log in, your username will be displayed on the homepage under "Recent Logins" and also on the "Online Members" page, which is one of the most visited pages on the site.
- Many users prefer to sort search results based on the "Recently Logged In" criterion, so it's beneficial to log in frequently to appear higher in those search results.
- Make a habit of visiting other members' profiles and initiate conversations with those who match your preferences.
- Choose a unique and appropriate username that reflects your seriousness and commitment to the website. Also, pay attention to your profile information, especially the "About Me" section. Avoid using placeholders like "to be updated later" because other members will see your username and profile information before deciding whether to visit your profile or not.
- Consider subscribing to the premium service (Premium Package) to gain priority placement in search listings. This will ensure that your profile appears prominently, leading to increased profile visits during your subscription period.