What are the reasons for a registration request to be rejected?
A registration request is rejected if it violates any of the website's registration terms. These include:
- The member is under 18 years old.
- The member is not Muslim.
- The member already has an active membership on the website.
- The member has a history of misconduct.
- The purpose of registration is for advertising or commercial reasons.
- The provided data is inappropriate.
- The data suggests a request for an illegal marriage or a forbidden relationship.
- The provided data is superficial or satirical.
- Traditional matchmakers are also not accepted for registration on Mawada.
For the complete registration terms, click here