What is the proper and efficient way to report a problematic member?
To report a member who has inappropriate information on their profile, follow these steps to notify Mawada administration:
- Open His profile page.
- Locate the "Report" link below their profile picture.
- Click on the link to access the violation report form.
- Choose the specific violation committed by the member from the provided list.
- Submit the report by clicking the "Submit" button.
If the member is misusing the internal messaging system, you can report them using the following steps:
- Go to the inbox messages section.
- Open the message sent by the member that contains the misconduct or violation.
- If you are using the website, click on the three dots located below the offending message.
- If you are using the application, long-press on the offending message.
- A menu with options will appear. Select "Report to Admin."
By following these steps, you will be able to report the member effectively, and the offensive message will be attached as evidence to support your complaint.