What is the ignore list and how can I add a member to my ignore list?
The ignore list is a feature that allows you to prevent certain members from contacting you. Once a member is added to your ignore list, they will no longer be able to send you messages. There are multiple ways to add a member to your ignore list:
- Visit the member's profile page and click on the "gnore" icon.
- Open the message sent by the member and click on the "Ignore" icon located above the message text.
- In your inbox, you will find an "Ignore" icon next to the name of each member. Simply click on it to add them to the ignore list.
It's important to note the following:
- The ignore list is specifically designed to deal with members who send annoying messages or persistently make unwanted requests.
- If the member sending the message is misusing the website, we kindly ask you not only to add them to your ignore list but also to report their message to the administration. This way, appropriate actions can be taken.