What are the violations to avoid when writing a message?
The following violations are prohibited during message sending:
- Including contact information (phone number or email) within the message content.
- Requesting the email or phone number of another member for communication and acquaintance outside Mawada.
- Using explicit and offensive language that is indecent.
- Ridiculing the member's information and making inappropriate demands.
- Demanding the establishment of an illegal marriage (temporary or unofficial) or a friendship-based relationship.
In the event of any of the aforementioned violations, the member will be banned from Mawada without prior warning, as they have violated the terms and regulations.